Friday, December 10, 2010

nenu peddappudu vellaanu...

We were flipping a book that has famous Indian monuments, there came the picture of 'Taj mahal'. I told him - "Pranav, nanna TajMahal vellaru chinnappudu"...with a doubtful expression on his face, he says "amma, idhi tea podi meeda vuntadi..nanna vellaara?" (He is referring to TajMahal brand tea powder)..
I said - "yes"...

After a few pages, there came the picture of "Mysore Palace"..I have been there in my childhood..I told him - "Pranav, nenu chinnappudu ee palace ki vellaanu"....
He just nodded his head and was seriously looking at the pictures..

Next came the picture of 'Qutub Minar'...Immediately he said - "amma, nenu peddappudu ikkadiki vellaanu.." (he has never been there...kaani memu chinnappudu vellaamu ane sariki, vadiki em cheyyalo teliyaka !!)

No comments:

Post a Comment